Personal interests will not matter in family relationships. Good family relationships will make the children feel safe and loved, and help young brain development. Time to improve relationships, share with your children and other members are able to overcome the difficulties in the simple things like eat, sleep, study and treatment.
All relationships in life are generally the same. The components are the basic parts for a good communication and can be applied to relationships in all cultures, religions and family structures.
Spend time together
• Talk with family members together to build and strengthen personal relationships.
• Together fun.
• Together we make decisions about what should be done for special events such as birthdays, party happy..
• Listen with special interest.
• Sharing and talking about feelings including feeling bad.
• Encourage the compliment by not only criticism.
• Together we solve the problem.
• Being faithful of love, patience and understanding.
• Show appreciation, love and encouragement through words and love.
Make a team
• Sharing the house.
• Think about the needs of all the people when set plans the activities of the family.
• Let the child decide as long as they are within the level of control and development of parents set up.
• Set up rules in the home and apply to everyone.
Evaluate each other
• All the people join in a story about when the events of the day.
• Support each other in important events such as sports day and concerts at school.