1. Entertainment at the park: Slide water, riding a wooden horse … and other games should be avoided because they cause a sudden feeling, is not beneficial for the baby.
2. Cycling: Cycling is not prohibited in early pregnancy, but to end the second quarter, growing up when pregnant affects the balance of the bike can be dangerous.
3. Team sports: football, basketball … may potentially severe injuries caused by falling, being pushed …
4. Ski: This activity is recommended to avoid any time during your pregnancy because it can cause serious falls.
5. Gymnastics: It can cause falls and increased abdominal trauma.
6. Equestrian: Even if you are a wonderful equestrian, you also have more risk of falling.
7. Hot spring and sauna: The bathroom could harm the fetus because too high a temperature increase in mothers linked to defects in babies.
8. Running: If you love the sport, the daily running of pregnancy is the time to halt this activity.
9. Diving: This is a sport completely blocked pregnancy.
10. Skating: Another activity that may prevent you from falling and abdominal injuries.
11. Tennis: Tennis is a sport loved by many, but not for pregnant women. This subject requires you to run and stopped suddenly cause a hazard.